1.Exporting Current year Mobile Home Information
Use this Document:
- After user rights have been established
- Your CTC number has been added to the configuration
- You have performed more than one export on your system.
In This Document:
- Quick steps are provided for creating an export file
- Confirmation steps are listed to review the file
- Confirmation of accuracy of data is the sole responsibility of the office generating the information. This document does not cover the set up of the entering of mobile home information. It is only set as a quick reference guide for established users who are familiar and perform this function yearly.
2.Steps to Create Export File
- Menu Selections: Activities>Mobile Home Liens>Export Mobile Home Liens.
- A historic listing of exports is displayed.
- Right click any where on white portion of the screen.
- Select ‘Generate New Export’
- Tax years: Select ‘Current’
- Click Export
- You are prompted to acknowledge the export file was successful. Note the export directory location.
- Click ok.
- You are taken to the location that the file is saved in. Note that the file name starts with MHLxx. The xx will be the run number assigned to the export file.
- Review the export listing from File/Export/Mobile Home Liens. Confirm the Year Option shows ‘C’ and the lien count appears accurate.
- Confirm that the CTC number was added to the file. Right click on the run id. Select Print Listing. Select Sort Option and Preview. Review the column CTC/TU and confirm the correct CTC Number is entered. If the CTC number does not display enter a Team Support Ticket.
NOTE: If the file needs to be regenerated
- Enter a Team Support ticket with the Run ID and issue.
- Prior to performing another export and submitting information to the TDHCA, the inaccurate file will need to be removed from the Mobile Home Lien Export Menu.