1.Customizing Interface Text
Use this procedure to customize text for your implementation of PACS 9.0.
- In order to perform this procedure, the following user rights are required:
- Regionalization Management
- In PACS.ADMIN, choose Tools > Regionalization Management.
- Click Add to add a new regionalized text entry.
- Complete the Default Text and Regionalized Text in the new entry.
Note When the System check box is cleared, you can edit both the default text and the regionalized text as required. However, when the System check box is selected, it indicates that the text has been implemented, and so you can edit only the regionalized text.
- Click Save to save the new regionalized text entry.
- If you need to delete an entry, select the row and click Delete.
Note You can delete only those rows for which the System check box is cleared, which indicates that the text has not been implemented.