1.Comparing Multiple Properties
Use this procedure to compare multiple properties in grid or card format. The card format is useful for comparing the property information visually.
Grid View Example
Card View Example
- In PACS 9.0, choose Search > Property.
- In the Property Search dialog box, enter search criteria. Then click Search.
- In the Property Search Results window, select multiple properties, right-click and choose Compare Selected Properties.
- Use the following options:
- To compare the properties by field, select the Grid View tab.
- To compare the properties in their entirety, click the Card View tab.
- To select which fields to display in the card view, click Customize and check the fields to view.
- To sort based on different fields, or filter, click Customize and select Sort or Filter for each field.
- To view the properties in a different order, click a property and drag it.
- To open a property, double click it.
2.Opening the Previous or Next Property
Use this procedure to select the previous or next property based on the geo ID.
- In PACS 9.0, open a property and choose either Commands > Previous Property or Commands > Next Property.
3.Opening the Previous Year
Use this procedure as a shortcut when you are already in a property, to go to a previous year without having to return to the main search window.
- In PACS 9.0, open a property and choose Commands > Open Previous Year.
- In the History Year for Property dialog box, select a row and double-click it.
4.Deleting a Property Record
Use this procedure to delete a selected property record.
- In PACS 9.0, open a property record and choose Commands > Delete Property.
5.Recovering a Deleted Property Record
Use this procedure to recover a deleted property record.
Note This procedure is only available for deleted properties.
- In PACS 9.0, open a property and choose Commands > Recover Property.
The last deleted property is recovered.
6.Generating the Property Recalculation Trace Report
Use this procedure to update the property record immediately and generate the Property Recalculation with Trace report, which provides an overview of changes made to the property.
- In order to perform this procedure, the following user right is required:
- Property > Edit Property > Recalculate With Trace
- In PACS 9.0, open a property and choose Commands > Recalculate with Trace.
- In your PACS inbox, open and review the Property Recalculation with Trace report.