1.Assign User Rights
Assign user rights in order to use the Custom Reports Functionality
- In PACS.Admin, assign user right Administrator>Custom Reports
Allows user to manage customized reports in PACS
- Browse to Tools>Custom Reports
- The Custom Reports grid lists all PACS reports that are eligible for a custom report set.
NOTE: Custom report requests should be made through Client Services and may be considered billable.
- Like normal PACS reports, custom reports must be accessible to the server, in a server local or network path.
- Browse and Clear buttons appear in the highlighted grid row, allowing the user to browse to a custom report file, or clear the existing path. Custom reports must have the same filename as the corresponding PACS report, because some PACS reports load different report files depending on the report options.
- The user can also type a report path directly. This will be validated when the cursor moves off that row.
- After making changes, the user should click Save to save changes, or Cancel to cancel them.