1.Accessing Connections in PACS
Skip to main contentSkip to toolbar Screen Options Edit Documentor Section Add New Add Media Add Contact FormVisualText
Purpose: Creating a connection to access PACS database and information therein.
- Click the PACS Application icon
- The Login Screen Appears
- My Connections – this list current connections existing in PACS
- Edit Connections – click to create a new connection then click New
- Name – name the connection. Example: PACS_Test; PACS_OLTP.
- Site Server – the name of the server to connect to
- Site Environment – Type the environment ID to connect to. Typically, Default.
- Middle Tier Environment
- 0 = pacs_oltp
- 1 = pacs_test
- Remote User – check this if user will access the server remotely
- Windows User Name – dependant on office procedures
- Windows Password
- Windows Domain – PACS
- Use Domain Authentication – dependant on office procedures
- SQL User Name
- SQL Password
- Application theme – user may choose blue or black as themes. Generally, they use different color them for production vs test.
- Click Save
- Test Connection – this allows user to test the connection. They will receive a validation message indicating of test connection was successful or not successful. If validation fails, the system will give the user notification of what to correct, see below:
Word count: 171 Last edited by Abby Thomas on June 7, 2021 at 12:36 pm Move upMove downToggle panel: Publish Status: Published EditEdit status Visibility: Public EditEdit visibility Published on: Nov 16, 2018 at 20:27 EditEdit date and time AMP: Enabled EditEdit Status Move to Trash Move upMove downToggle panel: Likes and Shares Show likes. Show sharing buttons. Move upMove downToggle panel: Featured image Set featured image Move upMove downToggle panel: Excerpt Excerpt Excerpts are optional hand-crafted summaries of your content that can be used in your theme. Learn more about manual excerpts. Move upMove downToggle panel: Custom Fields Add New Custom Field: Name Value — Select — Enter new Custom fields can be used to add extra metadata to a post that you can use in your theme. Thank you for creating with WordPress.Version 5.8.1