1.Generating the Collections TIF Report
Use this report to display payments received prior to and after a specified date (that is, the cutoff date) for properties associated with a TIF zone.
The report groups the payments by entity and displays them in one of three columns: Paid Up To (for payments received prior to and on the cutoff date), After (for payments received after the cutoff date), and Never Paid.
Note: When the number of property IDs for an entity fill exactly one page of a report, only the totals for the entity are displayed on the page immediately following. In this case, column headers are not printed for the page that displays only totals.
- In PACS Collections, choose Reports > Collections > TIF Report.
The Print TIF Collections Report dialog box is displayed.
- Year – The appraisal year in which the minimum property value will be evaluated.
- Entities – The entities for which you need to display payments.
- TIF Zones – The TIF zones for which you need to display payments.
- Cutoff Begin Date and End Date – The date range in which payments were received for the properties within the entities and TIF zones specified above.
- Sort Order – The order in which payment information is displayed on the report.
- Click Preview or Print.
For information about TIF zone processing activities carried out in PACS Appraisal, see Overview: TIF Maintenance.